Fortnite Week 2 Challenge List: Air Vents, Pistol Damage, And More (Season 9)
- Launch off of Air Vents in different matches (5) — 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Snobby Shores (1) — 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts — 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500) — 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fishy trophy (1) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search a chest in different named locations in a single match (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1) — 3 Battle Stars
Fortnite’s v9.01 patch arrived on May 15 and added the tactical assault rifle to the game, which is handy because it seems that John Wick may be making an appearance in the game soon, and we all know he loves a good assault rifle. Make sure to check out all the new skins and other unlocks to see what you could earn for keeping up with weekly tasks. If you need a hand with Week 1’s challenges, head over to our Fortnite Season 9 full challenge guide.
This week also marks the arrival of John Wick on the island. You can unlock some cool rewards that have been plucked straight out of the movies, but you’ll have to work for them by completing the Wick’s Bounty LTM challenges.